Friday, October 31, 2014

Reflection 5


Wow! Honestly, I feel elated that we are in the middle of the semester already. When I decided to enrolled into reading 096 & English 059 this semester I was skeptical at first because I have never taken to two classes at the same time. I knew from the beginning this was going to be a challenged for me because I also work fulltime.  It’s been really tough juggling two classes and work at the same time, but I’m extremely motived to do my best to exceed in both of my classes. I remember when I was child I dreamt of attending college after high school, but I knew my parents did not have the resources to pay for it. Now, as an adult student, I feel boisterous for returning to school.  My motivation is strong right now; although sometimes I feel overwhelmed with some much homework and reading that I just want to walk away from everything. When those ludicrous moments happen I look in the mirror I see a new me. Going back to school has changed me into a thriving person. What is keeping my motivation strong is believing in myself. For the first time in long time my focusing on me. I’m living my dream and making it a reality. I’m so blessed to have both of my parents, my husband, and my friends by my side cheering me on all the time. They always keep motivating me to working harder and to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment